Based in Monte Carlo since 1986, the firm has developed a substantial international practice by the name of INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT, particularly focusing on contracts, business law, sports law, tax and estate planning.
The clientele is geographically spread and equally divided into corporate and individuals.
International Consultant has well-established connections with professional firms in France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
The practice has been set up by MAURIZIO COHEN and is presently run by himself and
Although privileging a low profile approach and a boutique-style activity, the firm has gained outstanding international recognition.
The office is located in the heart of Monte Carlo, overlooking the world famous Place du Casino.
MAURIZIO COHEN, born in Milan, Italy, 1956.
Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Public Auditor, 1982, Italy.
Admitted to the Bar, 1986, Italy.
Università Commerciale L. Bocconi, Milan (Italy) [B.A.,1979]
Université de Fribourg (Switzerland) [J.C.,1980]
Università degli Studi, Milan (Italy) [J.D.,1983]
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
• Member – Italian Bar Association, Italy
• Member – AEA International Lawyers Network, Spain
• Member - Certified Public Accountants Association, Italy
• Member - IBA (International Bar Association)
• Member – ACB S.p.A. (Academics & Consultants for Business), Italy
• Member – CAS Court of Arbitration for Sport, Switzerland
• Member – SLA (Sports Lawyers' Association), U.S.A.
• Member – ISLA (International Sports Lawyers Association)
• Member – Il trust in Italia, Italy
• Member – STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
• Member – SIMED (Italian Mediators' Association), Italy
• Member – AEDBF European Society for Banking and Financial Law
• Member – Maritime Arbitration Chamber Monaco
• Associate – ABA (American Bar Association)
• TEP – Registered Trust and Estate Practitioner
Counsel to the Italian Embassy in Monaco.
Area Leader ALUB Monaco (Alumni Association of Università Bocconi Milan).
English, Italian, German and French.